01. The first character I fell in love with: Neville. ♥ I have a soft spot for underdogs.
02. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Draco. I thought he was annoying and pitiful, but then I came to see him as a sort of underdog (who has no clue he is one).
03. The character (most) everyone else loves that I don't: Snape. Any teacher who uses his position to bully his students is the lowest lifeform in my book; I don't care about his ~*~special reasons~*~.
04. The character I love that everyone else hates: I don't think *everyone* hates a particular character, but Ron seems to get a lot of hate, which makes me sad. Ron is amazing.
05. The character I used to love but don't any longer: Dumbledore. Way to be a conniving, manipulative old geezer. >:(
06. The character I would shag anytime: Narcissa Malfoy.
07. The character I want to be like: None. HP just doesn't have such a character. BLEACH, however. >.>
08. The character I'd slap: Molly bloody Weasley, so she'd stay the fuck out of people's private lives. >:O!
09. A pairing that I love: Harry/Draco :D
10. Two pairings that I hate: Perhaps 'hate' is a bit strong, but I have no use for Snape/Harry.... or Snape/anyone, really.
11. Favourite character: Neville. ♥
12. My six favourite characters: Neville, Harry, Ron, Draco, Hermione, Luna.
13. My five least favourite characters: Snape, Lockhart, Umbridge, Molly, Rita Skeeter.
14. Which character I am most like: IDK. Hagrid? Trelawney? XP ICHIGO. :">
15. My deep, dark fandom secret: I don't see fandom as Serious Business. Wait, that's not a secret.